PLAY BOX NURSERIES
WHERE CHILDREN LEARN TO PLAY AND PLAY TO LEARN
We provide quality care for children aged six weeks to five years in a friendly, happy and homely environment.
- Open Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm, excluding bank holidays and one week between Christmas and New Year.
- Play Box offers a variety of spaces across various days, making us fully flexible and allowing us to accommodate a wide range of shift patterns.
- Our shift places are designed to help all parents in the best way possible, proving ideal for many different working patterns - particularly hospital workers, police, and other shift-based roles.
- Qualified, caring and experienced staff.
- Fun, engaging daily activities indoor and outdoor every day.
- 15 Hours free childcare education available for Three to Four year olds.
- Before and After School care provided at setting on The Pensnett Estate.
- Healthy meals and snacks provided daily.
- Play Scheme available for all school holidays.
- All major childcare vouchers accepted at all settings.
"As the owner of Play Box Nurseries, I appreciate only too well how difficult it can be to find specialised care for children. As a parent myself, I have spent a long time researching the needs of both parents and children and feel that we can offer the most flexible friendly day care arrangements in the area. In support of this, our qualified nursery managers are able to offer a vast and varied array of skills to differing age groups which they, along with their staff, will ensure are utilised to provide the best and most appropriate care for your child.
At Play Box, our motto is that children should 'Learn to Play and Play to Learn', meaning that whilst they are given the opportunity to achieve all the necessary levels of education and development, they are also having the happiest and most enjoyable time possible away from home.
Our staff are recruited not only on the basis of their qualifications, professionalism and experience, but also for their personal qualities. We look for enthusiasm, dedication and genuine love for children.
Unlike many other nurseries, we have provided our facilities with the choice of extended hours from 7.00am to 6.00pm or varying periods in-between. Places can be booked on a full or part time basis and we will be pleased to accommodate those who only require flexible nursery care to cover shift patterns with prior arrangements.
We encourage enthusiasm, good manners, independence and consideration for others from the children in our care. Each child receives the individual attention he or she needs to develop new skills and interests, and to discover that learning is an exciting and fun experience.
All children in our nursery will have a named key worker who will be responsible each day for your child. A complete monitoring system is in place to ensure you are kept fully aware of your child's overall development and these records are available at any time for you to view.
Positive links between home and nursery are encouraged and we welcome parents to stay with their child whilst settling into nursery if they so wish and for them to visit at any time.
All meals are prepared on site, providing a varied and nutritious menu comprising of breakfast, hot lunches and afternoon tea, which together with our healthy snacks helps to provide all children in our care with a balanced diet, with special diets catered for as required.
Last and perhaps most importantly, we will make every effort to provide a happy, fun place for your child to play, eat, sleep and develop."